Blog Archive

Friday, June 28, 2013

If random things had babies with other random things

I feel like it's been a while since I just sat down and drew a bunch of random shit.

So today, that's what we've got. A bunch of random shit.

Here is a dog:


And here is a pig:


And here is their offspring, the pig-dog:


Jesus f**king Christ it's an abomination.


Here is a bunny:

This one turned out pretty good, don't you think? 
My, how our standards have fallen after nearly a year of this blog.

And here is a shark:

And here is the bunny-shark their illicit love created:
I genuinely feel as though looking at this picture has made me dumber somehow.



Here is a mighty bald eagle:

And here is a kitty:
Tee hee, his name is "Boots."

And here is a bald eagle cat:



KILL IT WITH FIRE.



Here is a ladybug:
Here is a velociraptor:
Don't be so impressed. I was copying a picture instead of drawing from memory.

Here is an I don't even know anymore:





Here is your dad:

Here is your mom:

And here is you:
Christ, you're a f**king monster. How do you live with yourself? Were you conceived through butt-sex?



HAPPY FRIDAY YOU BUNCHA UGLY BASTARDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment