Blog Archive

Monday, August 26, 2013

I made some memes for you

I don't have much to post today, because it's Monday and I rarely have much to say on Mondays. So instead I made my own version of some classic memes for you. I think you'll find them to be pretty great.

The Most Interesting Man in the World:

It's good to have a balance.


Philosoraptor:

Those things just get lost so easily, don't they!


Futurama Fry:

Oh, we've all been there, Fry. I mean not me though because I have perfect vision.


Grumpy Cat:

Katy Perry is just the best.


One Does Not Simply:

Maybe try to be a little more understanding.


ERMAGERD:

The whole thing was really just a big misunderstanding.


Condescending Wonka:

Such a great book, right?


Also, I don't really understand memes.


No comments:

Post a Comment