Blog Archive

Friday, April 4, 2014

Bad joke eels to keep you company for the next week

There won't be a real blog next week because I'm taking Audrey to Canada to visit family! And don't even think for a second that that means you can break into my house and steal stuff. Jesse is not invited on this trip so he will be cuddling the shotgun until I get back!

But since I wouldn't want to leave you guys totally empty-handed, here are some bad joke eels to keep you laughing through the week. What, these jokes aren't good enough to make you laugh for 9 days straight?? Sounds like you need to get a sense of humor.





It's so apparent now! | I didn't know my dad was a construction site thief. But when I got home, all the signs were there. | image tagged in memes,bad joke eel | made w/ Imgflip meme maker




















YOU GUYS I LAUGHED SO HARD I F***ING THREW UP.

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahaha!!! I love eels and their punchliney faces.

    ReplyDelete