Blog Archive

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Meanwhile, back in the Workshop of Abomination ...

Hey guys, I've been spending my free time in my secret workshop (kind of a lair, I guess) putting together some neat stuff. They're horrible abominations against everything that is natural and beautiful! I worked really hard on them so I hope you like them.

The hardest part is breeding the animals to be comparably sized, and then of course keeping them alive until the transplants are complete. I know my stitchwork is still pretty messy, but I haven't been working on this for very long so hopefully it gets better in time. Let me know what you think!



MOOUSE



VULTIGATOR




CROCOVULT



ELEPHIRAFFE



GAZELEPHANT



KITTYCONDA



BOA CONSTRICTY-CAT


WOLFIRREL



SQUIRRELF




CHICKEN-ASS


Haaaa! You're dumber now than you were when you first started looking at this. I did that.

No comments:

Post a Comment