Blog Archive

Friday, February 21, 2014

Animals doing Olympics

I haven't drawn animals in Paint for a while now. It's sad. It makes me cry. I bet it makes you cry too, since my Paint animals are pretty much the entire reason you check this blog (admit it.).

So! I drew some really good ones!!!! In the spirit of the Winter Olympics in Sochi, I drew some animals participating in the Games! The drawings are particularly excellent and I think I just might have to make some more.

First we have the figure skating giraffe. Her name is Gennifer the Giraffe, and while her performance was almost perfect, she received some really unfair deductions and her score was much lower than anyone thought she deserved. It was speculated that the judges colluded to keep her from getting a medal.


So beautiful. Such flexibility.


Next, we visit the downhill ski slopes, where we find Buffy the Bunny about to set a personal record. Unfortunately, moments after this picture was taken, Buffy crashed and broke every bone in his body. He is unlikely to ever ski again, but I guess you never really know.

Love his stylish pink skis.


We return to the figure skating arena to find the Pairs team of Bird and Birdette. They are kind of okay but not that great really. And if you're wondering what that shit coming off the back of Bird's head is, it's his plumage you idiot.

Such grace.


Next we head over to the ice hockey rink, where things are heating up between the US and Canadian hockey teams! Yesterday, the Canadian women managed to win ... who will come out on top in the US v. Canada goldfish hockey game?


I find this deeply disturbing for some reason. Why are the goldfish walking? I don't like it one bit.


And finally, here is a turtle doing Skeleton. Look at that cool helmet he borrowed from Canadian Sarah Reid! Also, I don't mean to boast but this may be one of the worst drawings I've ever done. And don't even get me started on the irony of a turtle competing in Skeleton.


Because turtles are slow but Skeleton is fast, get it?!?!?!??!?!



GO TEAM USA! ALL OTHER TEAMS ARE GARBAGE!!!!

UPDATE: I made some more!

This is Cornelius the ski-jumping camel. He got the bronze:




And here is another speedy turtle. This one is speed-skating. He is really terrible and nobody knows how he even made the Olympic team. Must have known someone.


And we'll close it out with a Centaur trying to win the biathlon. I don't know. I just don't. So don't ask.

3 comments:

  1. OMG I was laughing so hard reading these. I love your blog. Seriously you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! Paint is back!

    ReplyDelete