Blog Archive

Monday, March 17, 2014

Blast from the past: a TV weatherman is going to die on live TV someday

In honor of the winter storms on the east coast (seriously? Still???), here is an old and under-viewed post about weathermen on the news and the dumb shit they do on a daily basis:


Every time there's a big storm, I like to watch the constant TV coverage of it. Mostly to keep track of where the storm is and to be aware of how much damage it's going to inflict on my own life, but also because, well ... it's kind of hilarious. Those TV weathermen standing out there in a giant storm reporting on how much it sucks. I mean, is that really the way to make it to the anchor desk? I guess so.

But every time I see this, I keep waiting for one specific thing to happen. It'll go a little something like this:















And meanwhile ...



Well, Donnie and Diane, and the rest of the USCK weather team, I hope you're pleased with yourselves, sending Mr. Weatherman to a watery grave. HURRICANE SHONIQUA IS COMING FOR YOU NEXT.

And meanwhile, to all the TV weathermen out there: STOP STANDING NEXT TO THE OCEAN IN EVACUATED REGIONS DURING HURRICANES.

F**KING IDIOTS.

HURRICANE SHONIQUA DON'T PLAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment