Blog Archive

Monday, June 2, 2014

Uh oh. Somebody learned how to make GIFs

Did you know that it's really easy to make your own GIF files? You probably did know that. But I didn't ... and now I do. And my life will be forever changed.

If you can find a clip on youtube, you can make a GIF. If you have a video file stored somewhere, you can make a GIF. If you have a series of drawings that you would like to see animated, you can make a GIF.

These are some of my favorite movie moments (and I'm going to put a ton of space between each one so you don't have a bunch of dancing GIFs in your peripheral vision giving you epilepsy like some kind of Buzzfeed disaster):

From "Mafia":
















From "Happy Gilmore"















From "Jaws":











From "Jackass 3":
















From "Happy Gilmore":













From "Billy Madison"




Do you feel like you're maybe a little dumber than you were before you clicked on this post? GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment