Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Things that make me smile

I've read/seen entirely too many sad and heartbreaking things recently. The internet can be a dark place ... especially if you, like a moron, click on links that you know lead to things that will upset you.

So I need to clear my memory cache with some hilarious nonsense instead. Join me if you'd also like to replace sad things with stupid, happy nonsense!



Happy Thing #1: This Ridiculous Photo


I don't care who you are: if this doesn't make you laugh, you have no soul.



Happy Thing #2: At Least You Don't Have Boneitis


I have no idea what this is or where it came from, but watching that guy writhe on the floor has made me happier than ten thousand ice cream cones ever could.




Happy Thing #3: This Cat Wearing Glasses


I didn't make this, but I want to hug whoever did.




Happy Thing #4: This Youngster's Dog


I'm not a fan of this particular f-word either, but I feel like if there were ever a time when it was truly the right word for the job, it would be right now in describing this dog's facial expression.




Happy Thing #5: This Absolutely Senseless GIF






Happy Thing #6: This Dog





Apparently, he was very offended by his haircut and would only walk on his hind legs for several days until he got used to it.



There you go, friends. I hope all your frowns have been turned upside down. I know mine certainly has!



No comments:

Post a Comment