Blog Archive

Monday, October 29, 2012

Patent's Patented idea for making travel mugs better

The other day, I came up with a brilliant idea -- one of those brilliant ideas that someone else should have come up with years ago. Seriously.

So no shit there I was. Driving to work. As usual, I had to leave before the sun came up, so it was pretty dark in the car. And since it was pre-dawn, of course I had coffee with me in my travel mug.



Well, I guess I got a little too into my audiobook, because I didn't notice that my mug had rotated slightly. I brought it to my mouth ...



You see what's coming, don't you? DON'T YOU?!?!?

So yeah, you know those little knobs that are on the F and the J on a computer keyboard, so you can feel where your hands are without looking?

Whatever makes you happy, fruit loop.

WHY THE FUCK DON'T TRAVEL COFFEE MUGS HAVE A LITTLE KNOB ON THE EDGE WHERE THE HOLE IS, SO YOU COULD FEEL IT WITH YOUR TONGUE AND AVOID SPILLING COFFEE ALL OVER YOUR WHITE SWEATER?!?!?!?



SERIOUSLY.
GET OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING LUNATIC.

Of course, then I would have avoided the extremely fun task of taking my sweater off and stuffing the front of it down into my water bottle while driving in traffic.


Nope; I'm just covered in coffee, angry, cold, and sleepy.


Our friendship is OVER.

THIS WOULD BE SUCH AN EASY PROBLEM TO AVOID.

WHY HAS NOBODY DONE THIS YET.

IDIOTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment