Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

In which I attempt to draw animals

I'm a little pressed for time at the moment (I KNOW -- I've been "pressed for time" for like a month straight now) so today's post will involve a little bit of cheating and using a few pictures I already had saved on my computer (and some new ones too!). Don't worry -- they're really, really bad.

Here's the idea: I'm going to Google image search a type of animal and then copy one of the pictures in Paint. And then you have to guess what animal I was trying to draw before I show you the before-and-after shots at the bottom. Ready to play?? 


PICTURE 1:






PICTURE 2:






PICTURE 3:






PICTURE 4:




PICTURE 5:





And now, the answers ....



PICTURE 1: ACTUAL







=







LLAMA




PICTURE 2: ACTUAL




         = 







BADGER.


PICTURE 3: ACTUAL






    =









TASMANIAN DEVIL.




PICTURE 4: ACTUAL





        =









GAZELLE.




PICTURE 5: ACTUAL





                  =

PHEASANT.
  

So, how many did you get right? If it wasn't many, then congratulations, YOU SUCK AT IDENTIFYING ANIMALS. I don't think I could possibly have done a better job drawing them, so clearly the fault lies with you. Maybe try reading a book sometime. You might learn something.




No comments:

Post a Comment