Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Animals wearing fashionable hats

Audrey has been teething all weekend, which means nobody has gotten much sleep and everyone has diarrhea.

So if you were hoping for a really well thought out and expertly illustrated post, you are in for a disappointment. In fact, no matter what you were hoping for, this post is probably going to be a disappointment.

It's just a bunch of TERRIBLE drawings of animals wearing very fashionable hats.

I don't know.






























These are so horrible. I'm ashamed.

And I will draw more as the day wears on, because at the very least, I'd hate to give anyone reason to complain that there weren't ENOUGH horrible drawings of animals wearing fashionable hats in this post.

"These are so bad, and there are so few of them!" -- you

Not on my watch, kiddos.






UPDATE: Here are some more!











No comments:

Post a Comment