Blog Archive

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Anti jokes, also told by eels

All my life, I've loved anti jokes, and I didn't even know it. As it turns out, most of my original bad memes were actually anti jokes.



It's okay to groan.

Now that I have discovered this huge hole in my life, I am desperately trying to fill it with as many anti jokes as I can!

An anti joke is simple: you start with what sounds like the opening line of a joke, but then instead of delivering a hilarious punchline, you pour a big bowl of creamed corn down your audience's pants.


In order to demonstrate, I have rewritten all the jokes that appeared in this Bad Joke Eel post. If you didn't read that one, go ahead and click over there first to read the jokes in their original form. (or don't; I don't really care)

And now ... THE ANTI JOKES YOU'VE NOT BEEN WAITING FOR!!!
















YOU'RE WELCOME EVERYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment