Blog Archive

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving turkeys and a beautiful Thanksgiving turkey GIF

Happy Thanksgiving, America!!!

In honor of one of my fave holidays, I am once again going to be drawing some turkeys for you!

We start with the standard hand turkey, where I pretend I've traced my hand and drawn it into a turkey:

Gooble Gooble indeed!

My god it's adorable!!! Much better than the hand turkey I attempted to draw several years ago:



Next, I decided to up the realism with this bad boy:




Once again, light years ahead of what I sharted out two years ago:

Okay, so what's next? An incredible animated turkey GIF?!?!?! YOU BET YOUR ASS!

I'm gonna make you scroll down to see it, because I don't want to spoil the surprise. You're going to love it though!










Keep scrolling -- you'll be there soon!












OMG so excited!











This turkey is gonna blow your mind!














Well, if this doesn't put you in the mood for Thanksgiving, there's simply nothing I can say or do to help you.



Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Eat dem turkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment