Blog Archive

Thursday, December 4, 2014

A collection of Santaurs

Today's post is a combination of all my favorite things: terrible drawings, creating hybrid monster creatures, and SANTA CLAUS! Hooray!

Here are some creature lower halves with Santa upper halves. If you have any questions, the answers are almost exclusively going to be "I have no idea." But I encourage you to ask them anyway.


 I just realized I messed up the color on Santa's sleeve, but I'm definitely not going to go back and fix it.






 That's his rattle, you perv.







 Oops, I forgot to color the sleeves at all on this one. Don't tell anyone -- maybe they won't notice.







 Stunning.








YOU BETTER WATCH OUT
YOU BETTER NOT CRY
YOU BETTER NOT POUT
I'M TELLING YOU WHY
SAN-T-REX IS COMING TO TOWN
TO KILL YOUR FAMILY.

No comments:

Post a Comment