Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Celebrating 100,000 views with some REALLY REALLY BAD memes!

Today is a very exciting day! This blog has officially been viewed over 100,000 times. That's almost as many times as YOUR MOM'S NAKED BUM! Oh snap. You just got served.

In honor of this special occasion, I put together some really high-caliber memes for you. I've made memes in the past (first set of memes here; second round of memes here; third round here) and they were pretty intentionally awful, but I think today's really reach a new level of frustration and despair.

I hope you enjoy them, and keep on reading my lil' blog. Maybe I'll get to 200,000 views a bit quicker than 100,000, and then I can sell the blog to Buzzfeed or whatever and get $8 because that's how business works, right? RIGHT??!


Also, I deleted all these memes from memegenerator.com moments after creating them, because I was worried someone would find them without explanation and think I had genuinely been thumped in the head with something while sniffing glue in a gasoline refinery.

I wasn't.


I mean, right?



 Happens.



All the time.



 I get so mad at restaurants sometimes.



Lol.


I don't know. Leave me alone. I have a headache.


100,000 views wooooooooooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment